[Discuss-gnuradio] Doxygen documentation in GRC

From: Sebastian Müller
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Doxygen documentation in GRC
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 12:01:54 +0200

Hi all,

I've been trying now for some days to include the doxygen documentation for my OOT in the GRC blocks (in the tab Documentation). While actually *something* is displayed there, it is not all that I want. For instance the complete \details section is missing as well as a tabular constructor parameter description. Both seem to work in other blocks (tv_dvbt2_framemapper_cc or digital_ofdm_carrier_allocator_cvc as reference).

The HTML doxygen documentation is generated perfectly. Can you point me to what I might be missing? I suppose it could be a SWIG issue since GRC is only displaying the swigged block's __doc__ property.

Cheers,
Sebastian