[Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs gnuradio vs gnuradio-default

From: Jason Matusiak
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs gnuradio vs gnuradio-default
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 07:52:43 -0400

What is the difference between the two? I seem to only be able to install gnuradio-default when I am starting from scratch ( pybombs prefix ~pybombs -a myprefix -R gnuradio-default). If my install fails and I don't want to blow everything away, I think I need to do the following to get it to work: pybombs -p myprefix install gnuradio.

Why is there two different installs?