[Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)

From: Idress Mughal
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 11:30:39 +0000 (UTC)

hi i am new to SDR technology, it's been a month i started small experiments on SDR. About a month ago installed gr-gsm (hatsoff to its developer) and analysed 2G signals. now i changed my plans and thought to know about 4G/LTE. downloaded the gr-lte . foolowed all steps as describes in( kit-cel/gr-lte) . ran through each and every step without any errors. gr-lte blocks can also be seen in GRC , but now i don't know what to do next. I mean like how can i analze,capture,or decode the LTE signals. i am new and don't know much about it. please guide me on this topic.
thanks !