[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Conference 2016 Technical Proceedings Now A

From: Tim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Conference 2016 Technical Proceedings Now Available!
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 13:58:59 -0400

The technical proceedings / papers from this year's GNU Radio Conference
are now available online!
This is the first year we have had a technical proceedings to accompany
the conference,
participation by speakers was optional but offered a chance to provide a
thorough long term reference for their work!

Proceedings are open-access and may be viewed at http://pubs.gnuradio.org

We are still working on getting google scholar to also index them ...

To Authors,
Thank you for taking the time to write a number of valuable
contributions for the community to refer to your work in depth, and for
making the proceedings a success this year!   Please don't hesitate to
send any updates or revisions you may wish to have included --

Regards,
Tim

http://pubs.gnuradio.org