Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Impulse response in DVB-T, someboby knows how to

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Impulse response in DVB-T, someboby knows how to calculate?
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 12:35:36 -0700

Just a reminder that the gr-dvbt project is now part of GNU Radio in the gr-dtv component and the Digital Television category of gnuradio-companion. The DVB-T receiver has some significant bug fixes and enhancements over the baseline in gr-dvbt.

The C in COFDM stands for "coded". In the case of DVB-T, Viterbi and Reed-Solomon FEC.

The impulse response of a channel is really a separate topic from DVB-T, so I'll let others comment on that. A quick Google of "channel impulse response" provides a starting point.

http://dsp.stackexchange.com/questions/536/what-is-meant-by-a-systems-impulse-response-and-frequency-response

Digital Television

Ron