[Discuss-gnuradio] CSI data in gr-ieee802-11

From: ABDELWAHED
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] CSI data in gr-ieee802-11
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 06:01:38 +0000 (UTC)

Greetings all,

I hope you can guide me to any resource that helps me resolving the issue below.

I want to read WiFi CSI values (amplitude and phase for all subcarriers)
implementation.

I am running wifi_rx.grc (attached) and I am using USRP N210 (CVX
daughterborad).

Is there a way to log CSI values by adding a block within the .grc ?
(I updated the ls.cc code (attached) to log the "d_H" variable values to console, is this right?)

How to limit the receiver to get packets only from specific MAC address?

How do I know which value is coming from which antenna pair ?
[CSI captures signal strength and phase information for OFDM subcarriers and between each pair of transmit-receive antennas]

Wish to hear from anyone who can help soon.

Regards,
Abdo