Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Block position with different screen resolutions

From: Koslowski, Sebastian (CEL)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Block position with different screen resolutions
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 11:53:51 +0200

Sounds like this could help: https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/pull/1064

Sebastian

On 10/24/2016 10:30 PM, Mike Thebo wrote:
Hi all,

is it somehow possible to preserve the relative block position to each
other over several screen resolutions?

I attached 2 pictures, which show the problem. I work on a GRC flowgraph
so I can see everything nice and easy to be able to change values when I
am out in the field with the notebook.

But when I open the flowgraph on my notebook screen all the blocks are
squeezed. With larger flowgraphs it is even worse than the picture
shows. Out in the field, when you looking for a block to change
something, it is practically unusable. Sometimes they are even on top of
each other, forming several layers.

Of course, if I know the name, I could probably search for it. But isn't
there a different solution?

Best regards,
Mike