[Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon16 Talk Recordings

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon16 Talk Recordings
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 13:58:28 -0400

Hi all -

I'm really excited to announce that the first batch of recorded talks from GRCon16 are now live. You can find them on the GNU Radio YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCceoapZVEDCQ4s8y16M7Fng

All of the talks from Monday and Tuesday have been posted, and about half of the talks from Wednesday are up. We'll post the rest as soon as we receive them from the videography team.

Don't forget that the slides are available here:
http://gnuradio.org/grcon-2016/talks/

And the technical proceedings are available here:
pubs.gnuradio.org

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Ben