Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error in using Accessor method in GNU Radio 3.7.

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error in using Accessor method in GNU Radio 3.7. AttributeError: Object has no attribute
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 18:19:07 +0100

This sounds like you're abusing the function probe - if you want to
generate a stream of samples at such a rate, give your block an
(optional) output. Or, if you want your block to be able to inform other
blocks of changes (which, I'd say, probably makes a lot more sense than
polling a function), give it a message output port on which you send a
message every time your gain value changes. Then, you can connect blocks
that accept messages to that.

However, the function probe, in my experience, works reliably – are you
sure you don't get any errors when starting up?

Best regards,
Marcus