Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee 802.11 and threads for real time

From: Garver, Paul W
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee 802.11 and threads for real time
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 15:24:55 +0000

You should read the accompanying academic papers, especially [1]. It should run in real-time with any sort of reasonable hardware. I'm not sure why you would want to re-implement the decoder.

[1] http://www.ccs-labs.org/bib/bloessl2013towards/bloessl2013towards.pdf

www.ccs-labs.org
Towards an Open Source IEEE802.11p Stack: A Full SDR-based Transceiver in GNURadio Bastian Bloessl , Michele Segatay, Christoph Sommer and Falko Dressler