[Discuss-gnuradio] New Public Course Offerings for SDR and GNU Radio

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] New Public Course Offerings for SDR and GNU Radio
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 11:56:56 -0800

New Public Course Offerings for SDR and GNU Radio

Based on feedback and demand from the GNU Radio conference held this year in September in Boulder, Colorado, Corgan Labs is reintroducing new public courses that are designed for individuals and small teams. These courses are built upon the experience Corgan Labs has accumulated as we’ve trained hundreds of users how to efficiently use GNU Radio and SDR platforms.

We will be conducting these hands-on courses once per quarter on each of the United States east and west coasts, with the following two as our first:

These courses provide a brief introduction to GNU Radio, the USRP hardware platform, and general SDR concepts.  After this introduction, attendees will be immersed in hands-on exercises that accelerate learning with a building-block approach. By the end of the course, users with no previous experience will be able to build simple analog and digital applications. Each attendee will receive a USRP B200 to be used for the hands-on exercises, which they keep after the course.

Corgan Labs also offers customized, on-site courses for teams.  For more information or to register for a course, please visit the Corgan Labs Training Services Page.

Best Regards,

Johnathan Corgan

+1 408 463 6614