Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] Multi channel transmission reception

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] Multi channel transmission reception using USRP N210/GNURadio
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2016 13:54:11 -0500

On 11/20/2016 01:49 PM, Damindra Bandara wrote:
Dear Marcus,

Thank you very much for the quick response.

Is it possible for you to give me some more details about what I should do to transmit and receive multiple channels using N210+WBX?

Regards,
Damindra
Well, the N210+WBX has only enough hardware for a single analog TX channel.    If you carriers are close enough in frequency that they
  can be encompassed in a digital baseband bandwidth the fits your application, then this becomes more of a "how do I mux multiple
  baseband carriers on the DSP side", in which case, this is MUCH more appropriate for the discuss-gnuradio mailing list, and not here.

I have taken the liberty of cross-posting this reply to the discuss-gnuradio mailing list, which I encourage you to subscribe to.