Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] "from gnuradio import gr" fails with a Fatal Pyth

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] "from gnuradio import gr" fails with a Fatal Python error
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 11:44:11 -0500

Hi Gilad - IIRC this error means that Python installs are being mixed between linking and runtime. For example, linking against the macOS provided Python and then trying to use MacPorts' Python for runtime execution. If this statement doesn't help, email me off-list & we'll work through your issue. - MLD