Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Linking gr-digital in OOT Module (Success on OSX,

From: Garver, Paul W
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Linking gr-digital in OOT Module (Success on OSX, fails on Linux)
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 20:49:53 +0000

Ah, I suppose you are right about the cyclic dependencies.  # ldd -v shows this
better.

I've finally "solved" the problem by including the .cpp file containing the
viterbi_algorithm_combined() function. This is sloppy and the coupling between
source code in different modules is not at all ideal. I'd still be interested
to hear from anyone who can solve the actual problem. This is my solution for
now.

Paul Garver