[Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-companion binary not getting installed

From: Jason Matusiak
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-companion binary not getting installed
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 12:57:37 -0500

I have a fresh install of Ubuntu 14.04 on a tablet and am trying to install gnuradio via pybombs. I run "pybombs prefix init ~/gnuradio -a myprefix -R gnuradio-default" and it seems to complete successfully. But if I look into gnuradio/bin, there is no gnuradio-companion. Because of that, when I source setup_env.sh and tab out "gnur", the only thing that auto-completes is gnuradio-config-info.

Any idea why the pybombs install acts like it worked, but I don't have a binary to run?