[Discuss-gnuradio] uhd_images_downloader with RFNoC

From: Andrew Lanez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] uhd_images_downloader with RFNoC
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 18:06:52 -0800

On https://kb.ettus.com/RFNoC_Getting_Started_Guides it says

"We will be updating the default image occasionally, and you can run uhd_images_downloader again after running git pull and re-installing."

1. What would I be pulling and re-installing (UHD)? If I opt not to configure a github account, what are the complete commands to install the latest version to work with the default prefixed ~/rfnoc working directory setup with pybombs?

2. What are the complete commands to revert to previous versions that work with the default prefixed ~/rfnoc directory setup with pybombs? I'm currently using UHD 4.0.0 and uhd_probe_devices errors out so I want to try older versions of the default usrp_x310_fpga_HG.bit to troubleshoot.

Thanks,
Andrew