Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee802.11 Questions

From: Bastian Bloessl
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee802.11 Questions
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 08:40:41 +0100

Hi,

On 12/18/2016 03:49 AM, Cinaed Simson wrote:
It only appears to be making one pass through the flowchart - the gui
appears on the screen and then disappears exiting the flowchart with done.

I turned on debugging and logging for all the blocks for both the
wifi_loopback.grc and the wifi_rx.grc flowcharts.

If it stops, it's either done sending frames or it crashed.

Can you please reset (and rebuild) the flow graphs including the hier blocks and start the flow graph from the command line.

If it still fails, then, I guess, it's a crash. In that case, you could try debugging it as described in the Wiki.

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/TutorialsDebugging

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/TutorialsGDB

Best,
Bastian