Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_spectrum_sense.py raw iq samples

From: Julian Arnold
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_spectrum_sense.py raw iq samples
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 10:00:04 +0100

Hi Mallesham,

the easiest way would probably be to create your own simple flowgraph
using GRC like so:

| USRP Source   | ----------> | File Sink       |

However, remember that writing to a file can be slow. You might want to
consider using a ramdisk.
Also, what whole Wifi band are you talking about? Depending on your
hardware configuration you might run into additional problems.

Cheers,
Julian