Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to "kill flowgraph" with a custom block

From: davidk
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to "kill flowgraph" with a custom block
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 01:37:51 -0700 (MST)

///Not sure if I replied correctly///

Hi Marcus,

The 'stop' comparison definitely triggers as the appropriate text is printed
to the GRC console.

I think you're right about my UDP broadcaster. I want it to be one of those
types of blocks similar to the two default blocks in a flowgraph: Options
and Variable. I think the way I've created it is wrong as I essentially just
removed the input and output terminals in the .xml file and added arguments
for IP address, port and message packet. So actually I plan not to use the
inputs and outputs later on, I just don't really know what I'm doing / don't
know how to remove the input / output related code from the python file.

Apart, from the two blocks I mentioned earlier and the Options and Variable
blocks, the serverSource blocks outputs to the pre-defined Vector Sink
block.

Thank you