Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] TunTap Interace for GNU Radio IEEE 802.11 a/g/p m

From: Qurat-Ul-Ann Akbar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] TunTap Interace for GNU Radio IEEE 802.11 a/g/p module
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 12:59:18 -0600

Thank you for explaining the interaction between the Tun/Tap interface and the USRP. When I run the wifi_transceiver I get a lot of "Ds" on the console which indicates overflow. But I am able to receive packets through the wifi_rx without any overflow. Can you tell me why I am experiencing just overflows when I run the transceiver. Is there a problem with the TunTap interface in this case?