Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Companion - ALSA

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Companion - ALSA
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 15:48:35 +0100

You're right, we should tackle this more systematically.

My problem is that I don't have a RPi3 to play around with at hand, so I
have to trust you on the "HW:0,0"; it's not a very typical string,
through, as most alsa device names are lowercase. Could you share the
output of "aplay -L" with us?

Best regards,
Marcus