[Discuss-gnuradio] IEEE 802.11 a/g/p transreceiver - Bit Error Rate in w

From: Qurat-Ul-Ann Akbar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] IEEE 802.11 a/g/p transreceiver - Bit Error Rate in wifi_loopback
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 12:59:45 -0600

Hi,

I have been working with the 802.11 module for GNU Radio and I want to enable my receiver to perform some bit error rate calculations. I ran the wifi_loopbck and noticed that a bit error rate field appears in the GUI. I have been trying to see where and how is this error being calculated. Can anyone tell me where is this calculation being done? And has error rate block been deprecated?