Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD and GNU Radio on Beaglebone

From: Nate Temple
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD and GNU Radio on Beaglebone
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 23:49:43 -0800

Hi Usman,

For cross compiling, a good place to start would be to look at how PyBOMBs
handles the E3xx builds. You may need another SDK for the BBB.

https://kb.ettus.com/Software_Development_on_the_E310_and_E312

I'd encourage you to check out the specs on the Odroid XU4 SoC board. I haven't
ran an Odroid with a N210, but with a B205mini, I was able to run at 16 MS/s
into GQRX without much issue. Using pure UHD it was able to handle 25MS/s with
minor tweaking.

Regards,
Nate Temple