[Discuss-gnuradio] [GRCon17] Conference Update

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GRCon17] Conference Update
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 11:45:27 -0500

Hey all -

We would like to provide a brief update on GRCon17:

Tickets
We've had a fair number of ticket sales come through since registration went live a couple of weeks ago, and we're looking forward to another year of strong attendance.

Registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/gnu-radio-conference-2017-tickets-32325995924

Talks
Thank you to those of you that have submitted talks so far! We have received some really interesting abstracts already, and we are working on an outline of the conference program which will go live on the site soon. We are structuring the conference program to allow for more tutorial-style content while maintaining the high quality of technical presentations that you are accustomed to seeing at GRCon.

Call for Presentations: http://gnuradio.org/grcon-2017/submit/

Sponsors
We already have three sponsors committed to the conference!

Sponsor page: http://gnuradio.org/grcon-2017/sponsors/

Ettus Research - Diamond Sponsor:
Ettus Research™, a National Instruments (NI) company since 2010, is the world’s leading supplier of software defined radio platforms, including the Universal Software Radio Peripheral (USRP™) family of products. By supporting a wide variety of development environments on an expansive portfolio of high performance RF hardware, the USRP platform is the SDR platform of choice for thousands of engineers, scientists and students worldwide for algorithm development, exploration, prototyping and deployment for next generation wireless technologies across a wide variety of applications.

Corgan Labs - Gold Sponsor:
We are Corgan Labs. As a leader within the GNU Radio community, our mission is to empower other engineers and developers to leverage software-defined radio (SDR) technology. We offer training and project consulting services, which are proven to shorten the learning curve and make development teams more productive. If your team is looking to learn the basics of SDR, is struggling to overcome unexpected development challenges, or is considering how to use the latest in SDR technology, we hope to help you through this process.

Innovative Integration - Silver Sponsor:
Innovative Integration, a Molex Company,  designs and manufactures a variety of products which operate synergistically. Our broad range of XMC and FMC I/O modules support capture and playback of analog signals from DC to 5 GHz, with any number of channels phase-aligned and synchronous. These can be combined with our rugged, embedded PC or SoC single board-computers and custom programmed using our comprehensive Malibu C++ control library and Framework Logic software packages to rapidly deploy unique products for real-time control, wireless communications, medical instrumentation and portable field measurements.  Included within our portfolio is our Digital Transceiver and Digital Receiver series, which is a turnkey solution providing an integrated data logger, digital down conversion (DDC), digital up conversion (DUC), and a spectrum analyzer (FFT) in a compact system. The Digital Transceiver is a turnkey solution providing an integrated data logger, digital down conversion (DDC), digital up conversion (DUC), and a spectrum analyzer (FFT) in a compact system.

Cheers,
The GRCon Organizing Committee