[Discuss-gnuradio] recv frame size

From: Ram Al Sabti
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] recv frame size
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 12:45:36 +0100

Hi,

I am new with GNURadio, and so far it is an interesting challenge for my thesis. But for some time now I am stuck with latency problem. I did change ethernet MTU to"600" but I am not sure why that change happens only for UHD sink and not source. I get:
-- Current recv frame size: 1472 bytes
-- Current send frame size: 572 bytes
I am using 2 USRPs X310 with 10G ethernet and 2921 with 1G ehternet. But it mathers not where I have TX/RX, it does always show the same.
I am running on Ubuntu 14.04 and GNURadio 3.7.10.
I would be really grateful for any hint, thank you :)

Best regards,
Ram