[Discuss-gnuradio] Disable zooming on QT plotting widgets

From: Matthew Curlis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Disable zooming on QT plotting widgets
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 13:02:57 +1100

I am developing an embedded device that uses the frequency and waterfall QT plot widgets. Problem is my platform has a touchscreen without a right mouse button implemented - so I can zoom in but not zoom back out. I would just like to disable the zoom behaviour entirely.

Can someone familiar with the QT stuff please guide me where to change the mouse behaviour? I have tried commenting out some lines in various files in /gr-qtgui and recompiling with no success.

Thanks!