Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transceiver gr-ieee802.11

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transceiver gr-ieee802.11
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 10:45:23 -0700

volk-config-info --machine

BTW, the printout you see in the video has been removed in recent versions of GNU Radio.

Ron

On 03/22/2017 10:42 AM, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
Thanks for your answer Marcus.

Is there a command so i can know if the gnuradio flow graph is executing VOLK?

Regards,

Cristian

Hi Cristian,

VOLK is an integral component of GNU Radio. If your GNU Radio has no VOLK, you wouldn't even have most of the GNU Radio blocks you use. So you very, very likely have VOLK. Your problem lies somewhere else.

Best regards,

Marcus