Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee802.11 Questions

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee802.11 Questions
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 13:49:34 -0700

On 03/08/2017 09:31 PM, Cinaed Simson wrote:
> On 03/08/2017 12:17 PM, address@hidden wrote:
>> Hello dear Cinaed,
>>
>> I saw your comments about this topic.
>> Have you already done some tests with HackRF and BladeRF? Got some results?
>>
>> Could you share your results with me?
>>
>> Thank you in advance.
>>
>> José

Incidentally, it wasn't crashing - it would execute 1 loop and stop
without returning an error.

I noticed later I wasn't a member of the wireshark group on the machine.

The loopback test worked flawlessly on my notebook where I'm a member of
the wireshark group.

If you're having trouble start with the loopback test and check your groups.

-- Cinaed