Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] fail tests for qa_cpp_py_binding qa_cpp_py_bindin

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] fail tests for qa_cpp_py_binding qa_cpp_py_binding_set qa_ctrlport_probes
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 18:40:39 -0700

You can see opensuse Thrift here:
https://software.opensuse.org/package/thrift
If you poke around the page, you will see 0.9.3 is the most recent rev.
So I'm not sure what else I can do.

But if there is something else related, I can update it. Also if you
have a file list, I can verify that the file is there.

I'm all for making stuff work. If I don't need it, someone else will.