Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-cdma doxygen build

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-cdma doxygen build
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 13:21:37 -0400

Hi Murray,

although I am the author of gr-cdma I do not know how to help you with this. I am using doxygen etc as a user, not a developer, so I wouldn't even know where to start.
For what it's worth, I have developed and tested this module on  Fedora 21.

Hope someone else in the list can help on this one.

If you have any questions on the technical side of things please let me know.

best,
Achilleas