Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] log4cpp library not found

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] log4cpp library not found
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 13:25:51 +0200

I really do believe it's something about GNU Radio's build system and
your system not harmonizing very well, and we won't learn much about
that, no matter whether something else builds or not.

In any case, I'm a bit worried that on a fresh Suse system, ldconfig
should be broken already, so there's something up with your /home/ if
that isn't usually the case.