Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs install with a space in directory name

From: West, Nathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs install with a space in directory name
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 12:56:09 -0400

Where do you actually get stuck? Try Research\ Projects

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 12:20 PM, Jason Matusiak <address@hidden> wrote:
I am trying to do an install of gnuradio into a directory on my company's share that I don't have the ability to change.  I thought it was working until it hung for a while.  After looking at it a bit, I have a feeling that the issue is that there is a folder called "Research Projects" in my directory structure.  I am thinking that pybombs is having an issue with the space (which I try to never use in Linux myself).  Is there a way to work around that issue? (I tried putting the folder name in double quotes, but that didn't helps any).