Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs install with a space in directory name

From: Jason Matusiak
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs install with a space in directory name
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 15:13:11 -0400

OK, I see where things are bailing now (I added verbosity to the install).  It seems like the offending command is:
PyBOMBS.Inventory - DEBUG - Setting state to `fetched'
PyBOMBS.Inventory - DEBUG - Saving inventory to file /sharing/shared/Research Projects/Projects/projs/jmatus/prefixes/E310/.pybombs/inventory.yml...
PyBOMBS.prefix - INFO - Installing SDK `e3xx-release4-sdk'
PyBOMBS._process_thread() - DEBUG - Executing command `$ sh ./oecore-x86_64-armv7ahf-vfp-neon-toolchain-nodistro.0.sh -y -d /sharing/shared/Research Projects/Projects/projs/jmatus/prefixes/E310'
You are about to install the SDK to "/sharing/shared/Research". Proceed[Y/n]?Y

And that is where it hangs (you'd notice the space in the directory is not longer escaped).  I might try to look into the underlying scripts to see if I can make a one-off change that can get me past this issue (unless someone has an environment variable or something like that I can run to make the command happy)....