[Discuss-gnuradio] CorrectIQ 2.0

From: Ghost Op
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] CorrectIQ 2.0
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 09:43:15 -0400

Hi everyone, been a busy week on OOT modules.  While working on some
other signal decodes I made a number of enhancements in the CorrectIQ
OOT module.  First, doing some testing I was seeing inconsistencies in
the plotted waveforms due to inheriting from "block" instead of
sync_block so that was fixed across all the modules.

There's also 2 new blocks in the group.  One that does an auto-sense
on the offset at the given frequency and gain then switches to to a
straight DC offset mode to prevent any sense of "filtering" being
applied to the signal due to the averaging.  (Thanks to Ron Economos
for turning me on to this technique!)  If you adjust frequency or gain
upstream the block will automatically recalibrate and you can
configure the recalibration time.  You can let it calibrate without
the antenna connected and settle then connect it or just do it with
the live input.

The other block is a manual offset block.  It's just a glorified
"complex Add Const" but it makes it a bit straightforward in the
flowgraph to follow by calling out the offsets in the GUI.

I also added a new example GRC with all of the blocks that can be used
to do comparisons.

Enjoy!