[Discuss-gnuradio] Getting "0"s (overflow) in the output when probing a

From: Cristian Rodríguez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Getting "0"s (overflow) in the output when probing a null sink
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 18:32:19 -0500

Hi all,

I'm doing a simple flowgraph so i can check if i am able to get enough samples to work with gr-ieee_802.11.

It is the flowgraph i set.

Imágenes integradas 1

Sample rate=50MHz → Several 0s, i think, a 0 each 5 seconds.

Sample rate=20MHz → a few of 0s, i think, a 0 each 30 seconds.

Sample rate=10MHz → a few of 0s, i think, a 0 each 60 seconds.

For 10MHz was strange the fact, that Gnuradio seems ask for 40MHz in the clock rate.

Imágenes integradas 2

The cpu usage was around 5%, and 60Mb-200Mb ram, the name of the process Python2.

I checked the USB 3.0 speed by copying a file. The speed was around 100Mb/s

I have the USRP B210 over USB 3.0. My pc is an I7 4710HQ (up to 3.5 Ghz 8 threads), 12 Gb RAM.

It is supposed i can get until 62 Msamples/s, then i don't know what it is going wrong.

What do you think i should set so i can get 20Mhz of sample rate without "0"s in the console?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Cristian