[Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Creating OOT module

From: Jahnavendra Mattipa
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Creating OOT module
Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 19:48:30 +0530

Cc: address@hidden

Hello all,
  I want to read the data by collecting the information from the satellite. So far i recorded some samples but i can't able to read it. So i tried to create a block for reading the data in a document file. But it seems to be be difficult while creating a new block using OOT module and i am not familiar about the OOT modules creation. If anybody already did reading block or created OOT block for reading please notify me how to create the reading OOT block.

Best Regards,
M. Jahnavendra