[Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC Projects Announced!

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC Projects Announced!
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 13:45:59 -0400

Congratulations to Luca, Kartik, and Kosta for being accepted into Google Summer of Code 2017! We are really excited about your projects, and look forward to seeing your work over the next few months.

Luca will be working on GNU Radio's DAB/DAB+ capabilities, Kartik's project is enabling a web-based GUI for flowgraphs, and Kosta will be working on SigMF integration for GNU Radio. More information about these projects can be found on the GNU Radio organization page on the GSoC website, here: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/5111801772507136/#

We now start the GSoC "Community Bonding period" during which Luca, Kartik, and Kosta have time to get ramped up within the project and community. Please join me in giving them a warm welcome and congratulations!

Cheers,
Ben