Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Custom C++ blocks on E310

From: Jessica Iwamoto
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Custom C++ blocks on E310
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 15:38:12 +0000

Hi Ben,

Here is some of the backtrace from the error. At the top level, the error starts in the msg_connect function and it looks like it gets tripped up reading something from memory when checking for a valid message port.

#0  0xb635c67c in fetch_add (order=boost::memory_order_relaxed, v=1,

    address@hidden: <error reading variable>)

    at /home /prefix /sysroots/armv7ahf-vfp-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/boost/atomic/detail/ops_gcc_atomic.hpp:100

#1  fetch_add (order=boost::memory_order_relaxed, v=1, this=0x6)

    at /home /prefix /sysroots/armv7ahf-vfp-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/boost/atomic/detail/atomic_template.hpp:115

#2  pmt::intrusive_ptr_add_ref (p=0x2)

    at /home /prefix /src/gnuradio/gnuradio-runtime/lib/pmt/pmt.cc:69

#3  0xb63e56e4 in intrusive_ptr (rhs=..., this=0xbeffec7c)

    at /home /prefix /sysroots/armv7ahf-vfp-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/boost/smart_ptr/intrusive_ptr.hpp:92

#4  gr::flowgraph::check_valid_port (address@hidden, e=...)

    at /home /prefix /src/gnuradio/gnuradio-runtime/lib/flowgraph.cc:162

#5  0xb63e95d0 in gr::flowgraph::connect (address@hidden, src=""

    dst=...)

    at /home /prefix /src/gnuradio/gnuradio-runtime/lib/flowgraph.cc:503

#6  0xb63f4c84 in gr::hier_block2_detail::msg_connect (

    address@hidden, src="" srcport=..., dst=..., dstport=...)

    at /home /prefix /src/gnuradio/gnuradio-runtime/lib/hier_block2_detail.cc:198

#7  0xb63f1b14 in gr::hier_block2::msg_connect (address@hidden, src=""

    srcport=..., dst=..., dstport=...)

    at /home /prefix /src/gnuradio/gnuradio-runtime/lib/hier_block2.cc:104

#8  0xb5cd6958 in _wrap_top_block_sptr_primitive_msg_connect__SWIG_1 (

    args=<optimized out>)

    at /home /prefix_new/src/gnuradio/build-arm/gnuradio-runtime/swig/runtime_swigPYTHON_wrap.cxx:47551

Thanks,

Jessica