Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GFSK mod/demod does not work OK with wav file

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GFSK mod/demod does not work OK with wav file
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 14:25:57 +0200

Hm, I'd call that a bug. Throttle should *not* change the behaviour of a
system. and especially, it should *not* be required in a hardware
rate-limited flow graph.

Would you be as nice as to open a bug on
https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/issues ? I'd like to keep track of
this.

Best regards,

Marcus