Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] choosing hardware for demos, ham purposes

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] choosing hardware for demos, ham purposes
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 19:49:58 -0400

Has anyone actually used a LimeSDR for Ham RX/Tx yet?

I held-off buying one early due to the absence of even a bread-boarded proof-of-concept Ham RxTx, or even a VFO or single conversion Rx.

Thanks - DavidC KD4E

The only thing I know of that covers 3.5 MHz up to 2.4 GHz, full duplex, for a reasonable price, is the LimeSDR.

--
Raj Bhattacharjea, PhD
Georgia Tech Research Institute