Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IEEE 802.11 receiver not working for high samplin

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IEEE 802.11 receiver not working for high sampling rates
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 23:20:18 +0200

Hi,

well, the next step here would pretty clearly be going through the flow graph and finding out where things don't work – you'd typically start with something like a frequency or waterfall plot directly at the receiver, and then look for packet errors, and so on. Use a Qt time sink to look for clipping or too weak signals.

As we're not sitting in your lab, this might actually be pretty hard to do remotely; that's the thing about debugging: you basically have to do it till until you're experienced enough. We can only suggest things from afar, but I think in the other threads we've been discussing the most likely things already...

Best regards,

Marcus