[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC 2017] gr-bokehgui: Updates on Week 4

From: Kartik Patel
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC 2017] gr-bokehgui: Updates on Week 4
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 16:12:31 +0530

Hello all,

This week, I have completed the Bokeh based Time Sink! I will complete GRC integration by next Tuesday which will be a complete TimeSink package! For more details, check out my blog!

Also, I have dropped the PR to master which contains Time sink for float values last week. Kindly share your suggestions and reviews of the code on Github for the same.

Regards,
Kartik Patel