Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Managing clutter in GRC GUI

From: Dan CaJacob
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Managing clutter in GRC GUI
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2017 13:20:51 +0000

You can't manage the lines manually, but you can probably make things closer to what you want by using virtual sources and sinks.

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 1:52 AM Vipin Sharma <address@hidden> wrote:
I have an application with multiple blocks in the GUI. When I finish connecting all the blocks the picture looks really messy. I cannot seem to manually move/drag the connections from going over the blocks.

Is there any way to guide connection routes manually so that my application looks more readable in the GUI?

Vipin