Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to change center frequency automatically in r

From: Julian Arnold
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to change center frequency automatically in rx usrp?
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 09:35:02 +0200

Hey Sinta,

> Should i edit the python that grc generate?
Exactly!
You can find the example Sumit mentioned under
gnuradio/gr-uhd/examples/python/.
Either use this directly or copy over the required functionality to your
flowgraph.
However, it should be mentioned that this functionality could also be
achieved using messages
which makes it much easier to setup from within GRC.

Cheers,