Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-scan fine window and coarse window bandwidth

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-scan fine window and coarse window bandwidth
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 21:57:38 +0200

Hi GNU Beginner,

we might be misunderstanding each other.

Nabble is the website you're using. Look at the address bar; the actual
mailing list is something you get directly delivered via email, and
posting there, unlike Nabble, doesn't add lines like the following

to each and every message, and more importantly, the Nabble website just
acts like a subscriber to the mailing list and displays the mails as if
they were a web forum. They're not. They're emails in threads, and you
can have trees (in the graph theory sense of "tree") of discussions.
Nabble users are known to miss useful answers to their questions, simply
because the linear forum shape doesn't reflect the multiple branches an
email discussion can take. That's the only reason I strongly advertise
*against* using Nabble – it makes the mailing list *less* usable for
you, and more ugly for us.

Best regards,
Marcus