Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Decoding 2FSK Compensating for carrier jitter/ske

From: HLL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Decoding 2FSK Compensating for carrier jitter/skewing (CFO)
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2017 19:14:11 +0300

> Some extra information:
> -I Only have access to trigger communication of the device.
> -All captures taken from very close proximity (~10 cm) the device is
> intended to work over hundreds of meters outdoors
> -I Have access to FCC docs, but since I don't live in the US, *I'm not
> sure what actual* "primary" *freq* of the device is.

Try looking up the FCC Id at

  https://fcc.io/

Would you post the FCC Id? If I have the FCC id I may play with it when
while I'm commuting.

In fact I don't know the specific FCC id of the device, but from it's function, appearance and capabilities it can be either of these next products...
MLLSPEEDHPTX450
MLLSPEEDTXP45-47
I'm not sure what the difference between the HP and Just "TX" casing looks the same, I tend to think it's the standard TX.
This is a AMR (Automated Meter Reading) system endpoint device (I.E. Just the transmitter part)

HLL.