[Discuss-gnuradio] Autogenerate Code Function

From: Richard Bell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Autogenerate Code Function
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2017 10:15:43 -0700

Hi all,

I am in a situation where I have a grc flowgraph set to 'NoGUI' mode with no GUI blocks. I use this to auto-generate python code that is then called by other python code.

One of the machines I'm working on does support GUIs, everything is through the terminal, so I can't open grc files. I would like to know how I programmatically call the 'Generate Code' button via the terminal or via a python script so I can auto-generate the python code from the NoGUI grc file. How would I do this?

v/r,
Rich