[Discuss-gnuradio] How can I finish GRC after desired sample count

From: 김태영
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How can I finish GRC after desired sample count
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 12:09:12 +0900

Hi all.

I'm testing data sample to file with GRC.

It's succesful to save contineous stream to file.

My next step is to finish code after save desired sample count.

For example samp_rate = 1K, desired samp_count = 10k.

in this condition I want to finish code automatically after 10second.

I tried "Run Option = Run to Completion" and "Max number of output = 10000"

But fail.

How can I get my job done?

Regard

Kim taeyeong