[Discuss-gnuradio] Burst Shaper Problem

From: Brian
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Burst Shaper Problem
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 20:59:01 +0100

Good evening all,

I am completing a project and attempting to send a file through two separate USRP using gnu radio.

I have managed this with File Src>Packet Encoder> GMSK Mod > USRP Sink at the TX and USRP Src>Polyphase Clock Sync >Cost as Loop>GMSK Demod >Packet Decoder>File Sink.

The result is a partial success, the file always has approx 5 lines of text missing st the end, I have changed the length and this always appears to be the case.

After researching a bit I believe a burst shaper may help but don't know how to implement it.  So far at the TX I have attempted to add it but it is looking for a tag, where does this come from and can it be accomplished from a file?

Alternatively is there a simpler method other than adding 5 lines to the source file.

Thanks