[Discuss-gnuradio] WX scope GUI channel tab error on windows

From: Tarquin Roode
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] WX scope GUI channel tab error on windows
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 20:22:40 +0200

Hi

 I was doing some tutorials on windows version of GNU Radio Companion

downloaded from  http://www.gcndevelopment.com/gnuradio/downloads.htm
GNU Radio Companion 3.7.11.1

when I use the WC GUI scope sink I cannot access ..(change) the channels on the scope sink, I cannot get to the trigger tab to change the trigger mode etc.

It seems similar to the problem mentioned here https://trac.macports.org/ticket/42270 but I am surprised it was tagged as wontfix ??

any ideas on how to get it to work..and running linux or live is not the answer... if its a case of it won't work so be it. It would, however, be useful to know whether its an opengl driver or some resolvable issue

Regards 73
 ZR1TR